1. Only one (1) RV/camper per site. Extra vehicles that do not fit on campsites are asked to please park on hill close to tracks or other area as directed by Village or Campsite/Marina employees.
2. Checkout/Departure times is 12:00 noon daily for all campers. No refunds for early departure.
3. Pets are allowed, but must be maintained on a leash and not left unattended. Clean-up after your pet and use of leashes are mandatory. Proof of current rabies vaccinations and appropriate license must be provided upon request.
4. Weed eating around individual campers is the owner's responsibility.
5. Quiet time is 10pm until 7am daily. Please be considerate of other campers.
6. Garbage can be deposited in the campground dumpsters along the railroad tracks. The small individual cans at the Marina are for use by boaters only. Blue containers for recyclables can be used by campground residents for collection and pick up of recyclables.
7. NO OPEN FIRES except in fire rings which are for all campers. Barbeque grills are for charcoal fires only and should be used for cooking purposes.
8. Keep your campsite clean and tidy. Cleanup of personal items is your responsibility.
9. One dorm size fridge is allowed outside each camper, but should be hidden from view and kept locked.
10. Laundry Room: Please be considerate of others; remove clothes from washers and dryers in a timely manner.
11. No washing of dishes or dogs in laundry room or showers at bath house.
12. No clothes lines of any kind allowed - fold away racks that attach to your camper are acceptable. Clothing must be taken down the same day they are hung.
13. Showers at the Campground Bath House are for REGISTERED CAMPERS/BOATERS.
14. Pursuant to New York State Law, there is no smoking allowed in any building, restroom, shower, laundry room, or pavilion associated with this facility.
15. Parents and/or guardians are legally responsible for minor children under their care and must supervise the minor's activities in the Campground and Marina. ALL CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 10 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT IN THE MARINA AREA AND CHILDREN UNDER 14 MUST HAVE A LIFE VEST ON AT ALL TIMES.
16. Each Campground site is rented to the persons registered and listed on the RV Site Agreement. Campsites may NOT be sublet or occupied by anyone other than those listed on the agreement. Loss of campsite and cancellation of the RV Site Agreement without refund of amounts paid will occur for violation of this provision.
17. Residents are required to have their camping trailer, motor home, golf cart, moped, etc. insured for fire and physical damage.
18. Campers must be washed at least one each camping season.
19. No tents are allowed on any rented RV site. Tent sites are separate from RV sites and may be rented at the currently posted Campground nightly rate.
20. Residents may NOT cnstruct any type of addition to their trailer. No tarps or out buildings, no pallets or lattice work, or decks.
21. No stone, crusher run, or any other material is to be brought into campsites without written approval from site administration.
22. Unless required for safety, fences, porch railings, and stairs are prohibited. Written permission for such required installations will be obtained from site administration prior to construction or installation.
23. Speed limit from Bridge Street down Marina Drive is 15 MPH. Campsite road area is 5 MPH.
These rules and regulations were established to benefit all users of the Marina/Campsite. Any violations of the above may result in cancellation of reservation without refund and being asked to leave the Marina/Campsite area.